Goliath’s flagship is undoubtedly our luxury tented camp in the heart of the park and situated just metres from the rivers edge. Our luxury ensuite East African tents are nestled in amongst a grove of Albida and Mahogany trees.
Each tent has twin beds with teak furnishings which include a wardrobe and dressing table. Ensuite facilities include flush toilets, hot showers and a washstand.
Public areas comprise of a covered lounge and bar, an open-air dining area and riverside campfire seating.
All meals, drinks and activities are included in the daily rate.
Please advise us beforehand of any special dietary requirements.
- National Parks entrance and nightly fees need to be paid by each person on arrival in Mana Pools.
- Identification is required for both local and foreign guests.
- Copies of ID’s are required to be sent to us before departure.
- Medical Air Rescue Services, (MARS) evacuation cover is recommended, should you not have travel insurance. We are able to arrange for a temporary cover for the duration of your client’s stay with us
- Traditional Tented Camp. Maximum of 12 guests per safari.
- Accommodation in luxury East African Safari tents.
- All with ensuite facilities.
- All meals, local alcoholic and soft drinks, teas and coffees.
- A choice of game drives, game walks, canoeing and fishing (please bring your own rods and tackle)
- 2% Tourism Levy
- National Parks entrance and nightly fees, vehicle fees (if self-drive)